Study Abroad Application.
Discover our Study Abroad admission requirements and how to apply our courses.
Fill out the application form to apply for the following Study Abroad Programmes:
- Fall 2018 (August 27th – December 14th) in Milan, Florence or Mantua.
- Spring 2019 (January 29th- May 18th) in Milan, Florence or Mantua.
- January 2019 (January 2nd – January 22nd) in Milan, Florence or Mantua.
- June 2019 (May 30th – June 28th) in Milan, Florence or Mantua.
- July 2019 (July 4th – August 1st) in Milan, Florence or Mantua.
GRAND TOUR PROGRAM
- Fall 2018 (August 27th – December 14th) in Milan + Florence + Mantua.
- Spring 2019 (January 29th- May 18th) in Milan + Florence + Mantua.
Students are admitted without discrimination based on sex, race, disability, creed, nationality or ethnic origin. Students must be at least 18 years old by the start of the program and they need to be in a good medical/ psychological condition in order to successfully complete the program. Please note that for the Grand Tour Program, students must have completed one year of university before starting of the program. The following admissions requirements are equally applicable to Academic Semester and Academic Year Programs, Summer Programs, Workshops, Field Schools, January Intersession, Grand Tour Program:
- Application Form completed and signed: Download application form.
- Copy of diploma, high school/ university transcript or equivalent.
- Personal Essay (i.e. why have you chosen this study abroad program, if you have any previous experiences abroad, future goals, etc.).
- Proof of English Proficiency. Non-native English speakers are required to demonstrate that they have reached a high-intermediate level in the English language skills, with certification or other evidence equivalent to the following minimum overall scores: TOEFL IBT 80+ or IELTS 6+.
Proof of Payment.
If you do not meet one of these criteria, please contact Unicollege for additional information and instructions.
Once Unicollege receives the documentation, our registrar’s office will process and confirm your course selection. In the unlikely case the student’s selected course is unavailable (i.e. full), he/she will be automatically enrolled in his/her alternative course. Late applicants will be considered if their chosen courses still have available places. Please find below the Applications Deadlines:
November 15th 2018
November 15th 2018
SUMMER SESSION 1
April 15th 2019
SUMMER SESSION 2
May 15th 2019
All course-change requests, before and after arrival, must be accompanied and supported by a strong academic reason. The registrar’s of ce reserves the right to accept or deny the change requests. Once at Unicollege, students will not be allowed to change their course/program and location.
Students that have been accepted at Unicollege but cannot enroll immediately may request a deferral. Students who wish to defer are required to pay the non-refundable registration fee plus 500€ non refundable deferral fee. A deferral can be granted up to one academic year after which the students must re-apply to the University.
All students who hold a Non-European Union passport are required by law to obtain a student Visa from the Italian consulate before departing from their home country. It is the student’s responsibility to obtain his/her Visa. Unicollege will provide applicants with an official acceptance letter for Visa application upon receipt of payment of the registration fee.